Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Fun & Lights

We had the best time tonight with Nana, Papa, Auntie Christy, Uncle Chris & Cousin Case...we had dinner together, played, and then got in the car to look at Christmas lights! Here's Case playing with my toy. I haven't played with this toy in at least 4 days, but I sure liked it when Case was playing with it! Cousin rivalry, I guess... :)
Caser is SOOO cute!!
Here's my Papa...I sure love him!
Here's me...still trying to get my toy from Case!
Still trying...he isn't giving up so easily!
I'm trying real hard to walk right now...
Then we got all bundled and looked at Christmas lights! Case wasn't paying much attention...he slept through the whole thing! Maybe next year he'll be more excited about it...he's only a baby, you know... :)


Good night, all...I'm pooped! :)



No comments: