Monday, June 25, 2007

I weigh 13 pounds!!


(Clearly you know we're talking about Hailey :)


We took Hailey to her monthly weight check today and found out she weighs 13 pounds and she's 25 inches long! She's such a different baby, too...happy, starting to "talk" to us...when I was getting her ready for her bath tonight I was singing and she was laughing so hard! She's a real little person and I just can't believe it. It's amazing how fast they change and grow...


Thanks AGAIN for everyone's many prayers...we are so appreciative...

1 comment:

Jen Green said...

So exciting. Haley is so cute. You don't know me but I look at your blog because I'm friends with Bridget & Christy. Oh and I think my brother-in-law works with your father-in-law or something like that. Anyway...I just wanted to say Hi and congrats on getting Haley healthy and happy. She looks great. Oh and where did you get those sunglasses? Hopefully I can order a pair online for my Lola girl.