Thursday, September 16, 2010

fall is in full-swing...

Well, as you can tell from the title of this post, fall is in full-swing at our house! Here is yet another bullet-formatted post. :)

*As you all know I'm sure, Hailey started preschool last week. Although the drop-off portion of the morning has yet to be tear-less for her, she is so excited about the morning when I pick her up. She especially loves the arts & crafts. Wait, whose kid is she?? :/

Here are pics from her first day -



*Owen is getting more and more personality every day! He was eating a lime yesterday and here's the face I got -


*Young Life is gearing up to start in just a few weeks and we are so excited about this upcoming year! When we showed up at the first football game at FWHS, I was asked by probably 20+ kids when club was starting up! I love having that kind of momentum going into the new school year... :)

*BSF started yesterday and my soul has been SOOO ready to go back! We're studying Isaiah this year, which should be challenging, but so good. I must admit, I mocked BSF when I was younger and said more than once that I would never do it, but it's been the best study I've ever done. Such good solid teaching and such good structure. Wait...I'm thankful for structure?? ;)

Well, so far that's the gist of what's been going on this fall...I'll try to be better about posting pics (mostly for the grandparents) and keeping people in the loop.

Happy Sweater Season!! :)