Friday, October 15, 2010

Can you tell we've been busy??

With fall in session I feel like it's been ages since the last time I blogged! Sadly, I've also been quite lacking in the picture-taking department. Here are a few random things we've had going on lately -

*Beauty and the Beast - we got this movie recently and let me just say, I can now recite the entire movie without even looking at the television screen. ;)

*Hailey's "stall-itis" at bedtime has been getting a little better, although she has also stepped up her game in the creativity department. Gone are the days of the simple request to "try and go potty one more time" or "get a drink of water". Now we're dealing with "I'm scared of Pirates" and "Mommy, I don't think I had my vitamin today". It's pretty funny, actually.

*Owen is getting so much more grown up these days! It's like every day he's doing something new! Most recently he has started sitting on the rug in our kitchen when he's hungry. It's so incredibly cute. He just sits there and waits for a snack. :)

*Todd just finished building his first house start to finish! This is quite exciting, especially since it was sold months ago just days after it was listed. This kind of thing does NOT happen these days, so we know that the Lord had His hand in it.

*I'm still involved in Young Life, a full-time mom, and doing the books for our business (which has been stepped up a notch since building our first spec home...and just trying to do a better job at it) - our CPA, Wendy will be proud! The Lord has really convicted me of taking our job for granted and laid it upon my heart to be a better helper to Todd in this area. Hence, the lack of blogging lately...

*We're also gearing up for a fun trip to South Carolina here in the near future to see the Frys and CAN'T WAIT! Hailey is literally chomping at the bit for some good time with her cousins Gabby and Mason.

Well, that's about it for now! I promise, I'll work on some pics soon (if I can get Owen to sit still long enough)!! :)

3 comments:

shawna said...

yes, please! i need to see some pics of the kids...actually, i need to really see them...and you guys, of course! oh, and i'm SOOOO glad you got B&tB. i saw it at safeway with the free pink sippy cup and immediately thought of hailey. i also thought of how much i want to watch it again SO maybe we can kill like 3 birds with 1 stone? calling you to set up a date before you leave for carolina.

Stacy K said...

Like it!!!!

Fry Fam said...

The Fry Family is also very excited for your upcoming trip. Gabby already has her ongoing list of things she has to do with her favorite cousin Hailey. CAN'T WAIT to see you guys!