Sunday, January 30, 2011

You give me FEVER...

Seriously. I am pretty sure there have been 3 days in the past two and a half weeks where my kids have been fever-free. I'm praying that tomorrow morning brings normal-temp kids with bright eyes, because we are all very over this most recent bout of being under the weather!
Here's what the past few weeks have consisted of:
*Motrin & Tylenol...lots and lots of Motrin and Tylenol.
*Hailey's very first school pictures! (one of the fever-free days)
*I've done a little bit more sewing. I made a table runner. It's green and cream zebra print. I love it. :)
*After the house closed (FINALLY!) I wasted no time and hung up some pictures around here.
*Owen learned how to blow his nose. Awesome, except that now he does it without a kleenex. :/
*Todd turned 32! Sadly, his birthday was spent feeling absolutely miserable with a stomach bug. We celebrated on Thursday night with a quick trip to Portland for a Blazer game.
*Hailey's first school program! She's really shy in front of a crowd (she must get that from Todd??) but did such a good job! No tears or anything. ;)
*Is preparing for my baby girl to turn 4...gulp...I'm still in shock.
*Became an Auntie again to Micah James Fry today. Can't wait to meet him in about 2 and a half weeks!!
That's about it. I'll post some pics soon.

1 comment:

Life with me and my crew said...

Congrats on the new nephew! Babies are such a blessing :) Prayers for everyone to get well!