Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Valentines...

This kid gets cuter and more personality every day!
Love him like crazy...He also just decided that he would wear hats. Which I love.
I mean, seriously... :)


And here is my Pinkalicious girl before her party...complete with her new Pinkalicious doll courtesy of her Nana. :)
(Party pics to come once I get them from my sister...)


Here's a cute pic of Hailey and Case on her actual birthday. They're best buds. :)




Quite obviously this post is missing a picture of my handsome husband...maybe he'll let me take a quick pic when he gets home from work today...or, wait...nope. He won't. ;)



4 comments:

shawna said...

owen looks like he's got bieber fever. major!

Stacy K said...

Can I tell you how much I love these little ones! I feel so blessed to be a part of their lives. Love you all.

J Yo said...

Shawna - you don't know the half of it...bieber fever is major at our house ;)

Alicia said...

now hailey and i have MORE in common. we both LOVE j.b.

i have a major musical crush on him.

can't wait to see you all in a few days!

LOVES,
auntie sheeshe.