Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hailey & Owen Quotes...

Hails was in the car today and we were reciting Bible verses...she goes, "Mom. Here's a good Bible verse. What is mighty? What is lovely? What is powerful? What is in your heart?...is that a good one, Mom?" So cute. "Mom...are you thinking what I'm thinking??" This usually comes right before she has the brilliant idea for fruit snacks for lunch. Owen's new favorite words are "saw-vy" (sorry), "wee-ooh, wee-ooh" (oatmeal) and "wuv ooh" (love you) ;) "Mom...I'm gonna marry Jake today." Hailey's new crush is Jake...from Jake and the Neverland Pirates on the Disney Channel. And my new personal favorite is that lately when I ask her to do something she salutes me and says, "Yes, SIR!" Such cute kids.

1 comment:

shawna said...

are you thinking what i'm thinking? i get to see you in a couple weeks!!!!