Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yep...that is my kid.

Owen gets more wild and crazy by the minute. He's...mischievous, let's say...he locks doors when he's not supposed to, has poured his cup of milk into my bowl of soup while I wasn't looking, and has overflowed our master toilet (to the point of the water traveling down the exterior wall of the house).

BUT, at bedtime, he holds me so tight, kisses my face all over, and whispers sweet things like, "wuv you mommy" and "you sweep in my bed?". Sweetest.thing.ever. Makes the exasperation of my day just melt away.

Some of my favorite Owen-isms are "push the bunt" (push the button), "zhup" (yup), "I really guck" (I'm really stuck), "faffle" (waffle), and my newest favorite is that he thinks Case lives in "fun lolly" (Sun Valley). :)

(and no, I didn't put him in the laundry basket... ;)

1 comment:

Stacy K said...

Peek! I love his little face under the basket!! He is a sweet one!!!