Sunday, July 1, 2007

Such a Fun Sunday!!

First, I played with my toys...I like the new book my mom got me...it has stuff on it that I can chew on!!



Then I had a barbecue with my uncle Chris, aunt Christy, Nana, Papa, Greg, Peggy and Mom & Dad! It was fun...and my uncle Chris even fed me a bottle...he did a good job...he'll be a good dad for my cousin! THEN, I found my feet! My mom better be really good at keeping them clean, because I like to chew on them...Yum... :)
Then more playing with my toys...I had so much fun with my bug...it's my favorite... :)

AND THEN, I had rice cereal for the very first time! My mom and dad taped it, so soon we'll post it for all to see...let's just say I got more on myself than in my mouth, but it was fun...I really like chewing on my spoon!

Well, that's all for now...I'm waiting for my cousin Gabby and auntie Lisa to come visit tomorrow! They're staying at our house for a whole week!! :)

No comments: