Monday, July 23, 2007

This one's for you, Christy...

I had the most bizzare dream last night...I had to share it with everyone...

So, I went over to visit Chris and Christy and when I walked in the house, the baby was there!! To my surprise and dismay, I was not told of his arrival...which made me MAD!! I walked over and looked at him, and he was no bigger than my hand!! I asked Christy how much he weighed and she told me he was 7 1/2 pounds. I thought to myself, "There's NO WAY this kid weighs that much...2 pounds MAYBE." I asked Christy when she had him since I'd seen her the day before and she said that he came last night...last night?? How are you home from the hospital at 8 in the morning?? (It was 8 in the morning in my dream...)

I was holding my nephew, Armando (Not sure what this is about), and he seemed to soil himself...I offered to change a diaper and Christy told me "No...you don't know how..." "Really??", I retorted, "I do have a 5-month old daughter...all I have to do different is cover the "boy part" so I don't get soaked!!" By this time, I'm a little irritated... (in my dream, of course)

I then offer to barbecue some kielbasa sausage for the new parents as a gesture of my love (I have no idea why) and walk into their HUGE backyard...(clearly another part of my dream) and throw the kielbasa in the grass because I'm so mad no one told me my nephew was here...AND they still think he's 7 1/2 pounds??? My mom comes out, talks to me rationally and tries to explain that no one meant to hurt my feelings...then she proceeds to pick up the kielbasa and pick off the blades of grass and dirt that are stuck to it and says to me, "Let's just go make dinner."

Then I woke up.

Moral of the story: If Chris and Christy don't want kielbasa sausage thrown in their yard, I'd better get a call when my nephew is born!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jessica, you crack me up! i love this!

cacfus said...

Of course we will call you. No one wants to waist a sausage....

Anonymous said...

Armando has a nice ring to it.

Bridget Beth said...

for a second there I thought you were going to barbecue Armando!

Anonymous said...

so one thing I'm wondering... okay maybe two things, first and foremost, why were you making dinner and sausage of all things at 8am? And the second and really more important... Armando?