Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hailey's New Toy...


Look what Todd bought for Hailey this weekend! :) It's a 2006 Moomba LSV with only 15 hours on it! It's practically brand new...he got it from a guy in California who bought it brand new last May and just never used it. He left our house with my dad in the passenger seat at 4 in the morning yesterday, and got home today at 10:30 in the morning...they took turns driving and sleeping all night long!! (P.S. They're nuts...)
We're so excited to take this thing out on the water, but it's gotta quit raining first! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband cannot know that Hailey has a boat! However, I am very happy for her...I sure hope she shares with her mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

Gabby can't wait to come out and go tubing with Hailey!!

shawna said...

UHHHH....HEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOO! i wish my dad bought ME toys like that! just kidding...how fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What's a guy gotta do to hitch a ride on this boat?

J Yo said...

Clear up this crappy weather and we'll go! :) Seriously, you guys should give us a call...we could all go out!

Anonymous said...

Heck yes...that would be most amazing! I'm on my knees praying as I type this (is that strange?). ;)

Anonymous said...

hey Todd - I PROMISE to wear that sexy thong you like if you'll bring me out for a spin around the lake...

kidding

...about the thong - not about being sexy.

ps - I'm working on a "get out west NOW" plan as I type this.

Anonymous said...

AARON- CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SEXY THONG- WILL BE A GREAT PIC FOR THE BLOG. - TODD