Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two Weeks...

We have officially been a family of 4 for two weeks, and it suits us just great! :) Here are some random pics I thought I'd share...

Peonies...my new FAVE flower!! A very sweet gal from church brought dinner this week and also brought us these beauties that I can only assume came from her yard!! They are just beautiful and make me happy every time I look at them! (hint, hint Todd! :)

Owen is thus far the world's best sleeper!! He and I can be found like this A LOT... He also seems to really like his play mat! His eyes bug out of his head and just race around looking at everything...
Here we are again...sleeping... :)
Just about every day, Hailey asks to hold her baby...and she's so sweet with him. It melts my heart... :)

Well, other than being spoiled rotten by our church with delicious meals, me surviving several long stretches with the two kids by myself, and a couple of miraculous occasions of getting out the door on time for things, I think this about sums up our last couple of weeks. :)

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Such adorable photos! :o) I can't wait for the next 6 weeks to get a taste of the life you are living!!! Love you girl :)

Stacy said...

Jessica - He is SO adorable! I love the picture of him laying on your chest! What a cute family of 4... I'm glad things are going so well!

sarah said...

I love the cuddling pictures. He is so precious!