Thursday, November 5, 2009

randomness...

So, life's been crazy lately...BUT we're having a good time at our house...here are a few tidbits for you to enjoy... :)
*This fine ensemble was created by none other than my little diva. She's become very opinionated about her clothes lately. Yesterday morning she was downstairs for a long time and when I finally went to check on her she was wearing two pairs of underwear, a tank top, a t-shirt over it with one arm through the neck hole and attempting to put on pink and white polka dot shorts. I tried to get her to let me take a picture, but she refused.

*Yesterday my mom accidentally threw away this shriveled flower that Hailey had picked out of our yard for me. Hails caught her, had a conniption fit, and after they took a trip to Fred Meyer for dinner supplies I was presented with a DOZEN pink roses!! My daughter ran in the house, handed them to me and said, "I love you so much, Mama!!".

*Hailey recently staked her claim on this little dog that belongs to Owen and named him Tyler. As far as I know, she's never met a Tyler...

*Owen tried his first veggies last night and loved it! We started with squash and will later move on to sweet potatoes, green beans, then carrots.

*This kid has been teething (one down, a whole bunch to go!), going through a growth spurt, and finally is over being swaddled. With all the transition going on, it's been a pretty sleepless couple of weeks, but I think we've turned a corner...YAY! :)

*My kids are so sweet to one another...Hailey absolutely loves to help take care of Owen and he is fascinated with his big sister. So cute.

Well, that's about it...happy November!!

4 comments:

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Jess it is so much fun to hear how you and your little ones are doing. They are adorable! I love these little glimpses into your family. T

Robin said...

I swear, my cheeks hurt so bad from smiling so big while reading this post and seeing Hailey's outfit! I love it! She looks so happy and satisfied- from someone whose mom let her dress just like Hailey, I thank you for letting her display her fashion sense. If nothing else, it will make for a GREAT addition to her wedding slideshow. :) Oh, and love the bookcases- we have the same ones sitting in the garage, waiting to be moved back into the house.

christy said...

I just love your kids. :)

Stacy K said...

Special, darling, amazing, fun, cute, precious & wonderful are just a few words that come to mind when I look at the blogs.
Love you all.