Saturday, November 13, 2010

Under contract...

50 flyers

6 days on the market

1 showing

1 full-price offer

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!
(pending the appraisal, of course)

***

Let me anticipate your questions and answer them, okay?

1. Where are you going to move??
We are planning to buy a lot and build a house, but as you know that can take a while so we're going to rent a house in the mean time.

2. Are you freaking out??
Yes, a little. We anticipated having our house on the market for months, so we were beyond shocked to have this happen so quickly. I know that God has a plan, so that is what I'm clinging to at the moment.

3. How soon will you close?
The people want to close ASAP, so their offer reads "December 17th or sooner", so we could potentially be moving by the end of the month.


Well, that's all I know...please pray for us, if you think of it, that the appraisal would come through right so everything goes through. And that the Lord would keep me from being anxious. And for Hails...she seems a bit stressed about moving.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Awesome! I bet there are come house by Christy for rent.

anne said...

HOW EXCITING! I was talking to my mom the other night about your sweet house...how someone would be foolish to pass it up. :) Congrats to you all!

christy said...

Ha! Guess I should have checked your blog before I called you. ;)