Thursday, December 6, 2007

10 months old...

In the spirit of the holidays I got her some festive jammies... Here's a close up of the bootie-flap! :)
I think she's been having some growth spurts recently. I put her in her crib with some toys and in less than 10 minutes she'd fallen asleep with the light on!
Here's a very blurry picture (stupid camera) of her new mad face...she wrinkles up her nose and sort of snorts...it's so funny!
Hmmm...another mad face...I'm sensing a trend... :)
Here's her new hat I got her from the dollar section at Target. That place is a gold-mine!
"Look, mommy!! Two binkies!" :)
We had our first (and last) experience with Hailey licking the beaters after I made frosting for sugar cookies...
Still eating...
And here's the aftermath...a dirty face and a CRAZY girl! :)

I can't believe it! She's just so big!!! :)

6 comments:

Doreen T. said...

The bootie-flap may say "NAUGHTY" but she sure looks "NICE" to me. What a sweet, precious baby! Thanks for sharing these fun pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh little Miss Hailey!! You are just way too cute!! Those new red jammies are just the cutest, but I just can't believe the "Naughty!" With all that beater licking I'm sure you are just sugar and spice and everything "NICE!"
Hugs~ Saralee (Case's Auntie)

Anonymous said...

Love the new faces Hailey! And cute Christmas outfits. Gabby's is going to have to get some of those!

shawna said...

i agree! it's so fun to watch her change and grow. what a sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

Makes you want to kiss those cute little cheeks!!!Can't wait to see her! Christmas is right around the corner!

Great Aunt Shelly

Life with me and my crew said...

She's so cute!