Wednesday, December 12, 2007

pray...

Todd thinks I'm crazy when I get wrapped up in the sorrow of someone I don't know, but I believe that the body of Christ is designed to walk through things together. My friend Jessica Andrews made me aware of this couple who's baby girl Evie was born with a serious heart defect. I learned this morning that she has gone to be with Jesus, and my heart hurts for them. I thought that I might plead with those who read my blog to pray for her parents, Matt & Nicole. I can't imagine burying my tiny baby, but hope that they are comforted in knowing that their sweet girl is no longer sick and in the arms of Jesus...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess,

God has obviously given you a heart of compassion and that is a great thing! Yes we are supposed to pray for one another.
Thanks for sharing their story.

I will pray. Teresa

cacfus said...

Heart breaking. Thanks for sharing. I will be praying for them.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are crazy. Many men do not have the gift of such compassion like woman do.
I will pray your them as I know I would want and need the prayers of many.