Friday, December 7, 2007

oh, todd...

So, we pull into the parking lot at the Olive Garden for our date night tonight, and we park right next to a Delorian. Todd went crazy... Todd: Babe, do you know what that is? It's a Delorian! Oh, that's so sweet...I'd love to have one of those one day!
Jess: Todd, that isn't all that cool...unless, of course, it actually takes you back to the future...
Todd: It does if it gets up to 88 miles per hour...1.21 GIGGAWATS!!!
Jess: Okay, Todd...stop yelling...we're walking into the restaurant.
Todd: 1.21 GIGGAWATS!!!
Jess: Oh, brother...
(After a lovely time at the Olive Garden, we walk out to the car and guess what's still in the parking lot...)
Todd: I'm gonna leave that guy a note and tell him that I'll buy that car from him for any price he wants!
Jess: Oh, good grief...you need another car like you need a hole in the head, Todd.
Todd: (while driving AND staring at the Delorian) It's made entirely of aluminum...so it's light enough to go 88 miles per hour...1.21 GIGGAWATS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart my brother in law and his mad dreams for time travel.

- Chris

christy said...

Oh my word. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Todd, you NEED that car - maybe you could travel back to the time you didn't have that GUT. (take me with you...pleease).