Tuesday, February 5, 2008

happy birthday, christy!!!

Here is Christy just one year ago...notice how tan and rested she looks! Those were the days... And here she is now...supermom!! A little less sleep, a little less time for herself in the sun, but one happy girl! :) So much can happen in a year...
Christy, here's where I'll get sappy...let's pause for a tissue run, shall we? Okay...here goes...
You are beautiful, strong, and an inspiration to me. You've become such a great mom as you're learning even better how to lean on the Lord for everything you need, and that is beautiful.
Happy birthday, little sis' - I'll see you later today for KID-LESS LUNCH and KID-LESS SHOPPING!!! :)

3 comments:

christy said...

Aww... You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the encouraging words. You are an inspiration to me.

I love that first picture! Can you tell we have a BIG secret? I was 6 weeks prego and just back from Hawaii!

J Yo said...

I know, you butt...I can't believe you waited until days after that to tell us!!! :) Thanks for my nephew...I love him... :)

shawna said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY CHRISTY!