Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday morning fun...

Todd and I decided Saturday night that we really need to start going to the 9 am service at church...it's the best time for Hailey since she needs a nap right around 11 or so. Anyone with kids knows it's tough to get up and have yourself and your kid ready to be anywhere by 9 am!! This Sunday morning was no exception, but I'm proud to say that we got to church, Hailey checked into the nursery and in our seats by just after 9 am!! (Cut us some slack...sometimes we didn't get to 11 o'clock service until 11:30!!)


Hailey loved her cute church dress, but since there was velcro on her shoes she wouldn't stop taking them off! Oh, the life of a kid...when playing with your shoes is entertainment!! :)

4 comments:

christy said...

she is looking adorable as usual! Glad you made it to church. :)

Life with me and my crew said...

Does she take her socks off too because Gaby will not leave her socks on! I put her down for a nap and she has them on and I go to get her and they are gone!

J Yo said...

Oh yeah, Lizzy...socks have no chance most of the time!! That's why sometimes I trick her and she wears tights!! :)

Life with me and my crew said...

I do that too!