Wednesday, February 6, 2008

more birthday fun...

Please bear with me...I'm a first-time mom, so I took a BILLION pictures today and can't decide which ones I like best, so I posted almost all of them... :)
Here's Hailey waking up to her new kitchen...so cute! Hailey and Mommy had a special breakfast of pancakes and fruit snacks!! (Don't judge me...I needed to keep her quiet with the fruit snacks so I could make the pancakes!! :)
Birthday lunch at Red Robin was a hit...she LOVED it when they sang and clapped for her...she also LOVED her sundae... :)
Here's the birthday girl trying on her new apron...you know, so she can cook in her kitchen!! Rachael Ray, watch your back...there's a new cook in town... :) And here's when Grandma Patty brought all of her gifts over to open...she got a basketball hoop (her dad is ecstatic), some new bath toys, a cd with fun praise music, a cute book about sea turtles (from Hawaii), and many other treasures...she's not spoiled or anything, though!?! :)

Well, we hope you had a great first birthday, Hailey Lynn...we love you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that she's starting to drink coffee early. Now, where could she get that from? ;)

Happy Birthday, Hailey! I love you!!

Great Aunt Shelly

anne said...

Play kitchens have totally evolved...I'm kind of jealous! Maybe I'll get one and it will help inspire me in the kitchen. :)

Happy Birthday Hailey!

See you Sunday,
Anne (and Ben too)

P.S. Jess, I like how you used a ton of pictures...it's more fun to look at the collages. I'm rather impressed with your photography skills too!

J Yo said...

Shelly - of course she's drinking coffee early!! It's just responsible parenting to teach caffeine dependence at a young age... :)

Anne - Can't wait to see you! And I really don't have any photo skills...it's my new camera! It makes all pictures look good... :)

J Yo said...

And you're welcome any time to come over and play with Hailey in her kitchen...she loves to share... :)