Sunday, March 16, 2008

7 random facts...

Thank you, Robin, for "tagging" me to share 7 random facts about myself...I was tagged quite some time ago, and it's taken me this long to think of 7 things...and I won't lie, some of these will be discovered while writing this post. :)

1. I have NO internal clock...seriously...if my daughter didn't cry when she woke up, I'd sleep in until 2 in the afternoon. :)

2. My husband and I are the complete opposite of most couples...he sleeps in sweats and socks and I sleep in shorts and tank tops...no matter how hot or cold it is in our house! I can't fathom why people would EVER sleep in socks...sick.

3. I'm actually a pretty decent Wii bowler, but can't keep out of the gutter in "real life" bowling...I do love bowling, though...either kind. :)

4. I also have chipped my front teeth. I should clarify, one broke almost all the way off and the other one chipped. I was in elementary school (4th or 5th grade) and I was playing on the monkey bars. Not cool. I was very traumatized.

5. I got a Senseo single-cup coffee pot when we moved into our new house and I like it better than any other coffee on the planet! Seriously, sometimes Todd offers to get me lattes on his way home and I decline because I prefer my Senseo kind. For any stay-at-home mom this is the way to go! Less waste...

(just to clarify, though, I don't do morning workouts and usually don't shower until 2 or 3 in the afternoon...I could really use a morning routine like Robin's, but if you would refer back to random fact #1, you'll understand :)

6. I am a reality-show junkie! Dancing shows especially...and Dancing with the Stars starts tomorrow!! :)

7. I have a problem throwing away beauty products...I guess you could call me a beauty product hoarder, but I just worry that I might need it someday and then I'll have to buy a new bottle of whatever. I did, however, promise myself that when my new bathroom is finished, I'm sorting through everything and anything that I haven't used in a month will be purged. (I might need both my sisters to help me with this :)

Well, there you go...I never said they were interesting, just random facts. :)

4 comments:

Fry Fam said...

I have to say your Senseo coffee pot is probably the coolest thing ever. It's one of the things I look forward to most when we stay at your house! (Besides seeing my cute little niece) Wish i had one at my home...hint hint hint Aaron.

Robin said...

OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE SO FUNNY I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!! I laughed out loud while reading your post...I think I have a "friend-that-I-haven't-met-before-but-soon-will" crush on you, Jessica. I've always been interested about the Senseo pot, but I don't think Mark would let me buy yet ANOTHER coffee accessory. :)

Life with me and my crew said...

I'm with you on the sock thing.

Alicia said...

Oh my word...you are so funny.

I love that I knew all of these things but just trying to imagine you saying it in real life makes it WAY better!

I am so there when you want to purge your beauty products (you know me and my OCD tendencies)

Love your little sis
Sheeshe