Friday, June 20, 2008

Kauai Pics...

I have more than this, but I don't have the energy to post them all at once...still recovering from the red-eye flight home and 3 hour time change, you know. Here's a quick sampling of just a few...This is the beach at the hotel we stayed at the first night. We explored outside starting before 6 am...since Hailey woke up at 4!?! :)
I've decided that if Todd and I ever renew our wedding vows later in life (hint-hint, honey) I'd do it in hawaii just for the flowers! They're beautiful.
This is the place where everyone jumped off a cliff!! Except me and my mom, of course...we're too chicken...or smart...you decide! :)
Cute little family...loving life!!
Hailey and Case played SO well together during the trip! She loved to crouch down and give him kisses...she fed him puffs, put his paci in his mouth and gently patted his head! Priceless... :)

All in all, the most awesome trip we've ever taken! Can't wait to go back...


3 comments:

christy said...

We had SO MUCH FUN!!! Hailey was so cute. Showing Case how to crawl and everything! What a good cousin she is. :)

Fry Fam said...

Love the pictures. I think the next time you go we're for sure going to tag along!!

anne said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I love seeing all of your great pictures! Such a cute family...the whole bunch.

Maybe now you can understand why I wanted to get married over there! :)