Monday, June 23, 2008

and they say I'm the weird one...


I'm telling you...for YEARS, Christy and Alicia have tried convincing the world that I am the crazy sister and they're both normal...well, doesn't it suck that I now have proof to the contrary!!! :)Oops!! Christy just spilled Alicia's drink. This is her "oopsie" face. rediculous.
This is how Christy looks while chewing her bread. absolutely crazy.
This is Christy still crying about the spilled drink. I don't know about you, but my cry face looks nothing like this. insane.
This is Alicia just after forgiving Christy for spilling her drink. does anyone see a pattern here?? just absurd.
This is just before I got up from the table...just to afraid to stay. They wanted to attack me...can't you see it in their eyes? preposterous.



Okay, fine...here's me...making a walrus face...

Okay, fine...we're ALL crazy!!! :)

6 comments:

christy said...

Jess - those were for our eyes ONLY! I loved girls night out, even if we are big dorks! I had no idea Alicia could make so many chins. :)

KeriAnn said...

haha, thanks for letting us peek into your sister-hood.

anne said...

A-MAZE-ING! You are all crazy and that's why we love you guys! :) The world needs more fun-loving folks like the Yohann girls.

Alicia said...

Thanks...I knew everyone needed to see how many chins I could make.

But for real that was SO much fun...we should get together soon!

Vollmer Family said...

You girls are so "bilarious!!"

Shelly said...

Yes, you are all three weird! And I love all three of you very, very, much!!!