Monday, June 23, 2008

My daughter has so much expression! (who knows where she got that from?!? :) I think I caught her in a mid-chew in this picture. I just can't resist those baby-blues, though... :)
This is what she does when you ask her what a piggy says. She can't make the "oink" noise, but she sure can make a piggy face! :)
This one is another silly face she makes. I just missed the strands of her neck being all stretched out. It's hilarious.
And this is what she says when you ask her what an elephant says. She spits and lifts up her arm! So cute...
Caser's best face is this one...his sweet smile! Even though this pic is a little blurry, it's too precious to pass it up. :) We miss you, Caser!!

2 comments:

christy said...

I love that she is at that age where we can teach her tricks. You should videotape her doing the "yes" thing! She is ADORABLE! I want her to get better so auntie and cousin can come play before she leaves us again... We miss her!

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

Love all of the pictures of Hailey as well as you, Christy and Alicia. From the looks of your pictures & Christy's your vacation was a blast (with the exception of the trip to the ER of course.)

Teresa