Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Here's what this glorious "holiday" includes for the Yost family...

*Laundry...and LOTS of it
*Multiple requests to watch Psalty...we're limiting this to once a day...for mommy's sanity
*Teaching Hailey to have a "thumb war"...she's actually pretty good at it :)
*A spaghetti dinner (is it just me, or is this the BEST dinner for Halloween??)
*Trick-or-treating later with Caser
*More laundry...did I mention I have LOTS??
*Todd working... :(


I know, I know...how do we contain ourselves around here?? I couldn't tell you, but we're having fun all the same. :)

Oh, and an update, our big Halloween bash on Monday night was GREAT! There were between 80-90 kids just busting out of the basement at the YL house. We had a really good time...thanks to all of you who prayed for us!

2 comments:

Robin said...

You pictures from the YL night were great! Christy's too! That used to be my home! And I'm so glad it's being used for God's glory and what a crowd you had! And...it looks WAY better than when I lived there! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you remember that Grandma Mahlum always made spagetti on Halloween for everyone. The family tradition continues. I saw the pictures on the Camp site. So cute.
Aunt Stacy