Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whew...what a week!!

So, in addition to trying to prepare for our 1st Young Life club of the year, we've had a house of sickies!! I've had a gigantic head cold and Hailey has had a fever off and on and a pretty nasty cough. Todd's been well, but working like a crazy person. He hasn't been home before 8 pm one night this week! Needless to say, he's pretty tired...but I'm so thankful he's still willing to give me a hand helping out around the house when he gets home. Love you, babe! :)

This morning I woke up feeling pretty crummy, but after my shower felt like a new woman. I even ventured out to the grocery store before 9 and cleaned out my fridge (I found some salad dressing from '07...oops).

Now I'm ready for my nap.

The saddest part of this whole thing is that I spent the last sunny days of '08 cooped up in bed! Oh, well...I'll see the sunshine again some other time I suppose.

No comments: