Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm a model you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk...


Derek Zoolander, step aside...you've got some competition! These kids were so cute today at the Nordy's fashion show!

It's so nice to have connections to fame...thanks Aunt Lynn Honey and Auntie Panda!! :)



While waiting for the show to start, Hailey and Case could hardly contain themselves...they were so ready to GO!

These two LOVE each other...here they are sharing a "pre-show kiss"...for good luck, of course! :)

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

OH MY GOSH Jessica & Christy....these two are the cutest!!! :o) What a couple of dolls!!! Maddie does totally have to do this next year :)))

Bridget Beth said...

SO cute!

christy said...

They are pretty cute if I do say so myself. I like how the bottom of my face is in the last 2 pictures. ha!

anne said...

They are so stinkin' cute!