Monday, March 30, 2009

So happy Daddy is home...

This girl could NOT be more excited to have her daddy home. He got good snuggles today...I'm not jealous, I swear. :)
We also painted her toenails today...Auntie Sheeshe so kindly painted mine (as I can't even reach them anymore :) and Hailey wanted toes like Mommy's...
And here is the most hilarious face my daughter has ever made! We call it her "grumpy face"...any idea why? :)

Silly girl...just don't make that face at your parents when they ask you to do something that you don't want to do...that's no good! :)

5 comments:

Doreen T. said...

That is one VERY precious "grumpy face." She's adorable!

Stacy K said...

Again, I laugh out loud. So good for my soul.

Christina Johnson said...

She's such a doll!

Christina Johnson said...

Ben just asked me (after reading your Zoolander comment on the fashion show post) if the grumpy face is Hailey's "Blue Steel" look? :)

J Yo said...

Christina - tell Ben it's totally her "Blue Steel" look...she'll teach Luke someday. :)