Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Happenings at Our House...

Here's Owen with his shirt on his head. I know I say this all the time, but he's getting SOOO big! I swear, he must weigh 15 lbs and I think he's at least 26 inches long by now. Our ped has taken a much deserved European vacation, so our 4-month appointment will be pushed back to 5-months.Here is Owen in his cute big-boy overalls (these are 9-month sized!!) and Hails in her "Hi, Hollywood" sunglasses. :)
Hailey thinks that this is a crown on her head...I think it makes her look like Shrek...er, um...Princess Fiona. :)

And this is the Diet Coke Robot that Auntie Sheeshe made...only Sheeshe would think to make something like this. :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my! He is growing so fast! You sure make darling kids! Good work. Don't you just love little guys in overalls? I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for overalls!

Christina Johnson said...

Very cute!

We need a diet coke robot!

J Yo said...

If only the Diet Coke robot could cause you to never run out of Diet Coke...then it'd be AWESOME! :)