Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5 Months Old...


I am 5 months old today!

I weigh 14 lbs, 13 ounces (25th percentile) and am 25 1/2 inches long (25-50th percentile).

I sleep 13 hours at night, which my mom says is AWESOME! I love it when she's proud of me...

I like playing with toys that light up and make music. My favorite trick is taking my paci out of my mouth and waving it around for people to see. It makes me feel like such a big boy.

When my mom puts me on my tummy I like to try and crawl...I can't quite do it yet, but I'm sure trying!

There's no one I love more than my big sister, Hailey. She makes me smile and laugh all the time. She tells me all the time how much she loves me...she even cried harder than I did when I got my shots today!! I tried telling her I was okay, but she just kept crying...she's a little over-protective. :)

I tried rice cereal the other day and so far it's not my favorite. I'll let you know how things go after my mom finally lets me have yummy stuff like veggies!!

Well, it's time for my afternoon nap! My mom says that if my sister and I take a good nap that we can go to Watson's today and see their Christmas trees!! :)

6 comments:

A to Z said...

he is SO stinkin cute!!!

Our growing family said...

he is so adorable! can't believe he is getting so big!
he deserves some hi-fives on the sleeping through the night!

Shelly said...

So glad you took a good nap so I could see you at Watson's!

Life with me and my crew said...

He looks so chubby but he's really not! My guy looks like such a scrawny bean pole.

Fry Fam said...

He is so cute...I can't believe 5 months already. Sure miss you guys and excited to see you again!

Stacy K said...

Love, love, love him! Love, love, love Hailey too!