Sunday, October 11, 2009

eavesdropping...

Hailey has this play phone that rings every time you close it...it makes it hard to stop the cycle of "phone call" after "phone call". :)

Here is a little "phone call" I overheard from the back seat of my car...

"Oh, hi...yeah...uh huh...sure! I'll call you...okay...bye, voicemail!!"

Todd and I giggled to ourselves, but when trying to get her out of the car when we got home she shut her phone, it rang, and she yells, "DADDY!! Let me go!! Someone's calling me!!!".

Can't wait for the real teenage years... ;)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That just had me laughing! What a cutie pie! This morning Tyler was playing a game on my phone when I set some eggs and toast in front of him, without even looking up, he says, hey thanks mom. I just stood there with jaw slack and thought, is this my future?! :) He sure was cute saying it though!