Friday, April 9, 2010

"Everybody"...

Here is a picture of the Easter dress Hailey wore. Why isn't there a picture of her in it?? Your guess is as good as mine...
While the Easter dress is awfully cute, it's not the point of this post. The point, you ask?

My daughter has many imaginary friends these days...and when speaking of them as a group she refers to them as "everybody".

For instance, she says the other day that "everybody" was sitting at my mom's dining room table. Hmmm...

Their names, you ask? Well, first there is "Lola"...but you've already heard of her. Her boyfriend is "Joseph". And the rest of their friends are "Noogler", "Nooglock", "Noglog", "Noglock", and "Nooglook".

I realize that these names are all very similar, but trust me. She knows the difference between each of them.

I do appreciate them at times, however. When Hailey told me she was scared of the monsters in her room I asked her what made her think there were monsters in there. Her response was this, "Mommy, my baby dolls told me that my room was a monster room!!".

Cool. Thanks, dolls.

The next day, however, she informed me that "everybody" told her that her room was a sprinkle room and that Jesus would keep her safe.

Nice work, "everybody". :)

4 comments:

Jen Green said...

These girls! Lola (not the imaginary one) has her friends as well. Their names are Klee-Claw and Locka-ju-jaw and of course you must never forget Penelope and Holly and Susan, her friends that really do exist, just not when she's pretty-tending.

The Mann's said...

hahaha..i love that!!!

bobbi jo said...

my little sister had three imaginary friends. a boyfriend, whose name was "concky conk conks" and two sisters who were named "corrinne" and you guessed it "corrinne again". clever.

Life with me and my crew said...

That's cute. Gaby seemed to think her room was infested with spiders so she would scream and cry when we put her to bed. We told her we sprayed it with bug juice and it got rid of all the spiders and she's been fine ever since. Stinker.