Friday, November 16, 2007

kaden jay to the rescue!!

Today while Hailey and I were walking with Jenny, Kaden and Rylan Vollmer (as we do every Wednesday and Friday) Kaden SAVED THE DAY!! Jenny and I were truckin' along, trying to burn some calories in the SeaTac Mall (don't judge!) and Kaden started talking away...we didn't think anything of it at first, since he often talks to Hailey and Ry, but pretty soon it became apparent that he was trying to get his mom's attention. He kept repeating something that resembled "stinkie", which we immediately thought meant that someone needed changing, but it turned out he was saying "binkie"! We turned and looked behind us and saw that Hailey had pulled off her paci clip and thrown it on the ground quite a ways back! Silly girl...
Way to go, Kaden!! :)
**Thank you to the Vollmer blog for this picture that I STOLE!! :)**

3 comments:

anne said...

Jess, how did you get your blog posts to be so wide? I have such big margins (which give me small, narrow postings) and I want mine to look more like yours. What's the secret?

Erin said...

Yahoo for Kaden! That's adorable! No judgments here about where you are walking...at least you are walking! Unlike me! Our house is finally OFF the market until the spring, so maybe I will have the time to come join you ladies one of these days! (Especially if it's at the mall! Teehee!)

Anonymous said...

Jess
Check your email before you leave for Portland! Thanks