Thursday, November 22, 2007

Whew....

Here's a bunch of pics from the last few days...I hate blogger and that it won't let me move the order of these pics, so you'll just have to deal with looking at them in the wrong order! :)
First off, here's a picture of Todd modeling Hailey's new jacket she got from her cousin Gabby. Here's Todd being a dork (again!!) opening his present.
Here's Gabby...just being her cute self... :)
Here's Hailey hanging out with Unkie Aaron...sorry I couldn't fix her scary looking eyes! My red eye fix didn't help at all...
Here's the disaster hotel room after the excanging of gifts!! (I may have forgotten to mention that we had our Christmas together since they won't be out this way again until after the 1st of the year... :)
No explaination necessary... :)
Again...just Hailey's cute self...
This is her excited face...she was laughing about something, but I can't remember what it was... :)
Here she is opening her very first ever Christmas gift! She did pretty good, actually...
And last, but not least, Gabby opening presents...
We had such a hectic few days, driving to Portland and back in less than 24 hours, but all in all a very fun Thanksgiving! I'd tell the whole story in "Jessica-style" (aka REAL TIME), but I'm pooped...it's off to bed for me! :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun having our Christams in the hotel room. Thanks for all the fun gifts. We miss you guys already.