Friday, November 9, 2007

We're Back...

Well, we made it home all in one piece! Hailey did AWESOME on the way home...she slept for the first hour and a half of the flight...in my arms, no less! Very pleasant, I must say! :) We rushed straight to an appointment at our pediatricians so Hailey's poor diaper rash (and shootie-bootie) could be assessed. Poor baby...she's still got such an ouchie bum, but it's getting better. The doc thinks she caught a little stomach bug along the way somewhere...such a bummer. Thanks for all the suggestions, mommies! :)
We got home to find that our furnace didn't work. That was awesome. Our house was freezing last night, but it's been fixed.
One of the highlights for the trip for me was this awesome knock-off handbag I found!! Isn't it cute? It's even big enough to be a purse/diaper bag! I just love it...if anyone finds themselves in need of a new designer knock-off handbag, the store I got it from (Purses For A Princess) has a website! :) Erin Tangen (who's probably working on getting her blog set up as we speak) will email me a few more pics from the trip, so when I get them I'll be sure to post them. THANK YOU TANGENS for taking us to Palm Springs...it was so much fun! :)

2 comments:

anne said...

1. Love the purse...super cute!
2. I can't wait for Erin's blog!
3. Welcome home...I'm glad you guys had a great time.
4. What did the doctor say about Hailey? Is she on the mend? Poor girl. At least she looks happy in her giant t-shirt. :)

Erin said...

Hey you! Glad to see you posted the purse (ha!) By the way, I sent you a link to the snapfish album - you can download the pics from there. If you have any problems, just let me know and I'll email you individually. You are right, the blog thing is totally addictive!