Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday, Todd!!

Happy Birthday, Todd! We've had quite the last week of birthday celebration! Last Sunday I made dinner and we celebrated with our immediate families (that live here) and it was a blast! I did offer to make a cake, but as usual Todd insisted on brownies...his all-time favorite dessert! I realized that I've run out of birthday candles, so a birthday tealight candle had to do! :) Love the face, Todd!!
Tonight the three of us took the annual trip to the Seattle Boat Show. It was Hailey's first time, of course, and she loved it! They even had a little tiny boat she could sit in that you put a quarter in and it moved all around! I was SOOO bummed I forgot the camera for that! She was all smiles... :)
Tomorrow (his real birthday) we're headed to Ocean Shores for Young Life's mid-winter leadership weekend. It'll be the biggest birthday bash he's ever had!! Hee-hee... :)
Happy birthday, Toddler...We love you to pieces...
~Your Girls, Jess & Hailey

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you Babe! You really do know how to make a special Birthday, I Love You

Todd

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bro - Wish I could be there to administer a few of those coveted b-day spankings. Your butt has always felt so nice...anyway. Miss you guys.
Happy Birthday
Kisses...
AARON

anne said...

Happy Birthday Todd!

Anonymous said...

Home made brownies: $6.95
One tea lite: 25 cents
The look on Todd's face: PRICELESS!
Hugs~ Saralee (Case's Auntie)

Anonymous said...

aaron i've always loved when you give me bday spankings- it has felt nice on my end also.

todd

Anonymous said...

hah. nice.