Friday, April 18, 2008

15-Month Appointment

I'd post a picture, but I still haven't put all of our files on the new laptop. I promise, I'll get back in the groove... :)

At her 15-Month appointment (which I scheduled two weeks early because I had some concerns with a cough she's had) here are the stats:

Weight: 19.2 lbs. (15th percentile)
Height: 30 inches (50th percentile)
Development: right on target.
Teeth: She's got 8 and is apparently working on some molars!!
Level of Drama: 11 on a scale of 1 to 10!! The second the doctor walked into the exam room she started getting antsy and when I put her up on the table so he could listen to her with the stethescope (sp?) she went APE!! Started screaming and saying "Mama" and having a fit! He again commented that she was bound to be an actress because she turned on the tears in literally less than 10 seconds! I have no clue where she got this from... :)

All went well...although the drama went up to a 12 when the nurse came in to give her shots...after she was done and we were on our way out she pulled her binkie out of her mouth and said "Bu-bye" through the gasps of her trying to calm down!! Priceless...

No comments: