Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Patient Update...

Well, he's home...in one piece... :)The doctor said Todd's sinus surgery went just fine and he should be done snoring in about 3 weeks. :) This news is much more exciting to me than Todd. Also, his chronic sinus infections will be so much better. I've come to grips that my husband is the most funny when on drugs... :)
The best quotes of the day:
(after changing into his gown, shoe covers and hair net his gown kept falling off his shoulders) Todd: "Oooh...my blouse is coming off!!"
*I laugh at him, look away and back again and find my husband has pulled his "blouse" down past his uhem...how shall I say...nipple...
Todd: "Oh, man...I'm getting so tired...the anestesia must be kicking in"
Jess: "Todd, we haven't even met the anestesiologist yet."
(after surgery, in recovery and TOTALLY out of it)
Todd: "Fix my blouse, fix my blouse!!"
and in his usual fashion, saving the best for last...
Jess: "I wonder if your nose will look any different since they re-broke the bone in the middle."
Todd: "I'm sure it will...and I'll get lots of ladies!!"

5 comments:

Jenna said...

i appreciate the laughs. you two are freakin' comedians. so how much did that surgery run you? i need a couple new knees...wonder how much that would cost--maybe i could get a loan from my bank. damn medical bills.

anne said...

If I weren't a married woman, I'm sure I would be flocking to the man with the new nose (along with all the other ladies in this world). :) So funny...

Shelly said...

He should know by now that you and Hailey are the only ladies he can handle! :) That's unless you have another little girl some day. Then of course he'll be able to handle one (or four) more.

Our growing family said...

That is hilarious! Your hubby cracks me up-he sounds a lot like Tim...they would have a blast together...no, wait-that could be really bad for us wives! =)

Fry Fam said...

I needed a good laugh, you too a so funny! Wish we were around to enjoy my brother druged up on pain killers! Praying for you today hope the drs goes well. xoxo