Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ABC's about Jessica...

A- Attached or single: Attached to Todd
B- Best friend: Jesus!
C- Cake or pie: Cake!!! The more frosting the better... :)
D-Day of the Week: Wednesday... (So You Think You Can Dance is on)
E- Essential item: Flip flops - I second that!! Didn't even have to change this one.
F- Favorite color: Green - you should see my house. :)
G-Gummi bears or worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Federal Way
I-Indulgences: Chocolate covered pretzels and my newest one is rocky road ice cream. so good and so bad!!
J- January or July: July - Wildhorse Canyon, baby!
K- Kids: Hailey Lynn, 1 1/2 (but starting the "terrible twos" early - she threw herself on the floor three times this morning. lovely.)
M- Marriage date: March 8, 2003...5 years and counting!
N- Number of siblings: 2 sisters - Christy (two years younger) and Alicia (5 years younger).
O-Oranges or apples: apples!
P- Phobia or fears: that I'm not good enough as a mother...
Q- Quote:Hmm...how 'bout a song lyric? "You give and take away, you give and take away...my heart will choose to say, Lord blessed be your name."
R- Reason to smile: there are endless reasons, but one is the sweet girl that is playing "peek" with mommy right now. :)
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag three: Hmmm...whoever has time...
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm so uninteresting, but I can touch my nose with my tongue.
V- Vegetarian or oppressor to animals: oppressor to animals! God made 'em so we could eat 'em.
W- Worst habit: twirling my hair...and yes, I was just doing it while thinking about a bad habit. :)
X- Xray or ultrasound: Ultrasound!
Y- Your favorite food: Pizza and Tacos...we may not look much alike, but Christy and I are related FOR SURE! :)
Z- Zodiac sign: Pices. I don't know why I know that.

P.S. Why is there no L??

4 comments:

Valerie said...

L - Life is incomplete without:

J Yo said...

Ahhh...thanks, Val...

L: Life is incomplete without: laughing! I can't make it through a day without it. :)

Shelly said...

Umm, I'm trying to figure out how Alicia can be 5 years younger than both you and Christy. I know it's been awhile since I've had math, but something is just not adding up..... :-)

J Yo said...

Oops...I guess I needed to change that one, too. I left quite a few of Christy's answers and got a little over-zealous with that one.

CORRECTION, PEOPLE: Alicia is 7 years younger than me...not 5! :)