Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Fun Snow Day...

After finally coming to the conclusion that I could NOT spend another day in my house staring at my husband (no offense, Todd) we ventured out yesterday to spend the day at my parent's house. It turned out great since Chris, Christy and CASER came too. Sheesha was home, so it was an official Family Day. THEN Aunt Stacy and Uncle Keener came over!! Good times...

We ate, did some sledding (not me, of course), ate, watched the Hawks game, ate, had lots of fun visiting, ate dinner and then went home. :)

My folks just re-did their big family room complete with comfy new couches and a gas fireplace, so it's cozier than it's ever been at their house.

All in all, one of the best snow days ever!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

anne said...

I wish my parents would have done this in the family room while we were still living there. Maybe we would have had more fun in the "nice room." :)

Glad to hear you guys had such a great day together!