Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Todd Quote...

While on our way home from the FWHS basketball game tonight, we were tailgated and then cut off by a car being driven by a young high school girl. Todd was perturbed, to say the least, and murmuring things under his breath...

Me: Todd, stop speeding...let it go...would Jesus speed up and tailgate her back?

Todd: No, he'd bash her and then tell her about himself.

Me: Not so much...

Todd: Maybe He'd follow her home and then tell her about himself.

Me: Todd, we're not following her home to tell her about Jesus...just let it go. :)

4 comments:

anne said...

I'm pretty sure our husbands are long-lost twins! I love this simply because it sounds so familiar. :)

Anonymous said...

Todd, I have the same heart for "on the road, real-life ministry" as you do. Keep up the good work.

Fry Fam said...

Okay Aaron I'm sure Todd need no encouragment. And your driving is not NOT Ministry the Lord would be proud of.

I feel your pain Jess...

Christina Johnson said...

This has to be a 'y' chromosome thing - my husband's the same way! And the fact that he drives our car like he does his work vehicle makes it a little scary sometimes - I have to remind him there's no light bar and people aren't scared of him in our chevy!

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement on my last post!! :o)