Saturday, August 30, 2008

our future baller...

Todd is convinced that since Hailey is in the 75th percentile in height and has huge feet and long fingers that she's destined to be in the WNBA. When I put on her hi-top chucks this morning, he got inspired...


This picture is a little grainy, but I love it...Here she is in all her glory...with her pink basketball...

She's trying to throw it up on the chair...

...but she missed and was a little perplexed at why it rolled the opposite way. :)

Coach Daddy has already started morning drills in our entryway...

Hailey, Daddy will still love you even if you want to be a ballerina instead... :)

4 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

Ceeeuuuuuute!

We DO need to get together again soon. I need some mommy chit chat on these rainy days!

christy said...

SO CUTE! I love how she is standing like such a little girl in the first picture.

Alia Marie said...

I can't wait for Hailey to be in the WNBA! haha or a ballerina!!

Anonymous said...

my vote's for the ballerina.. you know the really messed up thing? When it's a girl it's so okay for them to do anything but when's it's a boy (well my boys and their daddy) a ballerina isn't so cool =( Sad.

I miss you! We must talk soon...

xoxo
Megs