Monday, August 18, 2008

the seattle children's museum...


Auntie Ti-ti, Case, Nana, Mommy and I had the best time at the Children's Museum on Saturday! It's a place where no one ever tells you "don't touch that"! I was real sad that my Mom's camera batteries died about 20 minutes after we got there. We still got some great pics, though. :)














Although you'd never know it by the looks on my face in these pictures, I had the best time and for sure want to go back. Maybe when I'm a little bigger.

Thanks Auntie Ti-ti for this fun day! :)

3 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

FUN! Where is this place? Finn wants to go!

J Yo said...

It's at the Seattle Center downstairs from the food court. Good times. :)

Our growing family said...

OH THANK YOU for all your checking on me...REALLY it means so much to know that people will be praying! I will post (or have Tim post) when I start labor!
THANK YOU!