Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bible School Songs...

It's been so fun to have Hailey coming to BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) with me! Here's what she learned today...



In all seriousness, times are tough for Todd and I in our business. I so appreciate that after having had a pretty tough day in the office facing the financial woes that go along with owning your own construction company in this economy, I go to pick up Hailey at my parent's house and this sweet song came flowing out of her mouth. I teared right up and was basically speechless. Thank you, Lord, for teaching my daughter these important lessons and prompting her to remind me...

God is so good...He's so good to me.

5 comments:

Kara said...

So precious. I'm be praying for you guys.

Robin said...

Praying for you guys...Todd is SO talented and you guys have established so much...thank goodness for the Lord's plans, which are better than our and stamp out our worries! And having a little lady like Hailey helps, too. =)

Doreen T. said...

Out of the mouth of babes.... I'll be praying for you guys also.

christy said...

She is oh-so-sweet. What a great reminder of His faithfulness. He knew you would need some encouragement yesterday and He delivered.

Anonymous said...

Does this adorable little angel have wings and a halo? I just love her little heart! Miss Haily . . . you are absolutely precious . . . you warm my heart! Big Hugs~ Saralee (Case's Auntie)