Thursday, February 5, 2009

Goofy Girl...






Here is a video that includes many of the cute things Hailey has been up to as of late...her Bible verses, several new silly faces, and that gigantic personality.

Let me translate for you -

Verse #1 - "How you made me is amazing and wonderful"...YAY!! (Yes, she thinks that the "yay" is as much a part of the verse as the reference. And that's okay with us. :)

Verse #2 - "Children, obey your parents in the Lord for this is wonderful"...YAY (I also know that the actual verse says "for this is right", but this word is what she remembers and it works. :)

Can't believe she's 2 TOMORROW!

And yes, in that third picture down she's picking her nose...unavoidable behavior at 2-years of age.

5 comments:

CMC said...

She is too cute and funny! I started reading your blog before she was born, I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Wow! Happy Birthday to Hailey tomorrow :)

Our growing family said...

that was so sweet how each word in the verse is drawn out!
happy bday!!

Kara said...

I love that she knows verses! She is so smart.

christy said...

I laughed, I cried, I smiled. Best video YET. Love her. Tell her to stop growing at 2 though... :)

I loved the shout out in the video! Auntie Tee tee birthday!

Stacy K said...

Love her!