Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big Girl ROOM!!


Here's the before picture...Todd loves painting...especially the color Hailey and I picked out. :)
And here's the after pic! Sweet purple walls that match her polka dot bedding perfectly.

This girl would NOT stop talking about her big girl room all day long! She even asked to take an extra nap so she could lay in her new bed...


I had no intention of letting her sleep in her new room tonight...her dresser isn't painted and moved in, none of her stuff is in there, but this girl would NOT have it sleeping in her baby bed.

Then I had the brilliant idea of taking a sweet picture of her first night sleeping in her new room. I snuck in...she was fast asleep and snoring as usual...when I pushed the button on the camera, this is the face that I saw!! Oops... :)


Thankfully she fell right back asleep as fast as she woke up and is sawing logs once again. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures... so sweet! She's so funny!

Stephanie Werner

Kimberlee said...

That is soo cute!! What a funny little girl, so excited for her big girl room! I would be too if I had a room that cute!

shawna said...

oh my gosh! she is too cute!

Life with me and my crew said...

I love her new big girl room! I can't believe how big she is getting! She's so cute.

Jenni said...

She is so adorable!!! I love the room...It was great to see you guys this weekend...thanks for hanging out.

christy said...

I can't believe how happy she is about it! I love the paint color too.

Lisa said...

She looks just like you in the third picture, Jess! Awww...

shawna said...

MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!!!!