Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sock Puppets and Other Fun Things...


I'm also participating in a little game called "Pay it Forward". Basically, I enthusiastically asked to participate when the game was offered by my good pal, Anne. I will receive something handmade (and fabulous, I'm sure...have you seen the cards she makes?!?) and in return I will make something (probably a sock puppet) and send it to the first three people who comment on my blog.

Get commenting and receive your beautiful handmade gift...and then pay it forward to three other people.

FYI: I have no clue how to make anything...I just might use up my whole year allotted to finish this project. :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

I want a sock puppet and in return I will make you something totally awesome (I have some ideas already...they mostly revolve around owen).

Anonymous said...

I would love to help you make whatever. You know me and crafts I love an excuse to make "stuff". I think I can come up with a couple ideas. We'll talk later.
Love, Mom Yost