Saturday, February 6, 2010

3

Here's the amazing birthday banner that I got from Polka Dot Barn Designs. Shannon is so talented! A HUGE thank you to my mom for buying me one of her packages at a Young Life auction! :)
Here's the dining room all decorated and ready for the morning. We'll be leaving it like this all week... :)
My little breakfast helper. She needed her own bowl with her own batter to stir with her own whisk. :)
Pancakes...Hailey's fave!This guy was WAY excited about the birthday pancakes...he absolutely loved them. :)

1 comment:

anne said...

So cute! I love that the decor will stay up for the whole week...birthdays should last at least that long! Happy Birthday Hailey! Hooray!

P.S. I just made Gavin a birthday banner and I was foolish enough not to take any pictures. I was so proud of my work (those things take forever to make) and since I don't have it documented, I'm tempted to make one for Ben's birthday. We'll see. :)