Tuesday, February 16, 2010

tea party

Here are my kids having a tea party...well, Hailey was having a tea party with her babies and Owen crashed, but you get the idea. Here he is trying to swipe a pretend cupcake that belongs to "Trace Girl".

("Trace Girl" is the newest member of Hailey's family of dolls...her given Cabbage Patch name was April Tracy, but somehow it morphed...she got her as a gift from Christy, Chris and Caser...she loves her, but has not forgotten about Pinkie or Sadie... :)





Here are the girls...having a lovely time, I'm sure.
The past 2 nights all 3 of these dolls have been stuffed into the baby crib together...each individually swaddled, of course. So cute. :)

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Jessica, your blog always makes me laugh out loud, your daughter is so funny! I always crack up reading your stories about her!

Unknown said...

Love the jammies on her, and I would definately HONK! She is going to be such a good mommy someday.

KeriAnn said...

wow! This is unheard of to me. I can't wait for tea parties with Caroline.