Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hailey's Birthday Party

We celebrated with a little party this afternoon and it was wonderful! Thanks to my sis for taking beautiful pictures, as always. :)


I had the best time decorating for this party. I would NEVER have made it look this cute by myself, though. Thanks Shannon!
I may not have made the paper products, but I did bake and frost the cupcakes myself. They were to die for.

I also dipped marshmallows, sugar cookies, and pretzel rods in pink chocolate. They were such fun to make and really yummy.
Here's the tower of hot pink cupcakes...we did regular and mini size.


The hot pink roses my husband got me for Valentine's Day coordinated perfectly with the decor! Thanks, Todd! :)

All in all a wonderful afternoon!

Hailey Bug, you are loved!!

11 comments:

Our growing family said...

oh! It looks beautiful!!! I bet she had a great time!!!

Stacy said...

So cute!! What kind of cupcakes did you make and how did you get the frosting to look like that? I love it!!

J Yo said...

Stacy - the cupcakes are out of a box, but the frosting is buttercream and I used a piping bag...it was WAY easier than I expected!

Robin said...

This looks like an event right out of a magazine, Jessica! Those cupcakes are making my mouth water, although, most sweets do when you're 41 weeks pregnant. =)

christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cacfus said...

Those cupcakes were TO DIE FOR! Yum. I want one right now. :)

CMC said...

Amazing! What a BEAUTIFUL party, great job! Oh, and happy belated birthday to Hailey! I can't believe that it's been 3 years since you & Bridget had your first kiddos!

A to Z said...

wow!!! what a fun looking party!! I bet she had a blast!

Bridget Beth said...

I love it! Everything looks so perfect, Jessica. I envy the pink and girly stuff so much :)

KeriAnn said...

wow, good job mom!